Thanks for Your Patronage — We’re Reorganizing to Better Serve You
Aloha all, and thank you for your continued support and patronage as we work forward with reorganization of the Animal CARE Foundation.
How to reach us:
Animal CARE Foundation
PO Box 2857
Waianae, HI 96792
Phone: (808) 396-3333
SMS (text messaging) / Voice: (808) 294-3670 (please add your name to the beginning of your text message)
- Veterinary housecall service to current and new clients. Personal attention, affordable rates. Now in the comfort of your own home or office.
- Affordable spay/neuter for private animals.
- High volume, low cost neutering for rescue groups, all islands. Call for pricing and availability.
- Heavily discounted / at cost medical assistance to no kill rescue groups and rescuers, nonprofit, for profit or private. Call or email for information.
- Advice and assistance to help families avoid abandonment of family animals or found strays. Email contact recommended and please explain situation in as much detail as possible.
We continue to reclaim, assess and readopt as appropriate animals registered to us regularly. We assess and assist those who have found an animal, arranging foster care where needed when available. We assist families with private animals in making and following through with responsible decisions regarding animal “problems”. We do not take in private animals.
We have always operated from our “profits” for services provided and continue to do so. We are not currently taking volunteers and are reevaluating working as a 501c3. Currently, donations are not tax deductible.
— Doc (4 July 2013)